Do you and other drivers hear noise when you start to brake? Do you feel your brakes grinding, vibrating or pulsating when you press down on the brake pedal? If any of these are true, and you want to regain the confidence of smooth braking, it’s time to bring your vehicle in and have your brakes repaired.
A-Z Auto Repair’s Technicians have been performing brake service and repair for over 65 years, our technicians are also highly trained in brake pad replacement. After a brake system inspection our technicians can replace your brake pads if necessary.
Brake pad replacement is the most common repair job for automotive brake systems. The reason is simple: brakes are designed to wear out. The pads rub on the brake disk to stop your car, so worn pads are the first part to check if you are experiencing any braking problems.
Assuming that you have the proper tools, the two most difficult aspects of brake pad replacement are the heavy weight of the caliper and the pistons. Without proper tools, adjusting the piston and calipers to fit over the new, thicker pads can be very difficult.
Since brake pads are only one possible problem with a brake system, there are other items to check as well. If the pads are worn thin or are cracked from heat during use, pad replacement may be necessary, and the system should be inspected.
Our Brake Repair and Service Includes:
• Replacement and installation of brake hardware, rotors, calipers, brake hoses, drums and master brake cylinders.
• Resurfacing of drums and rotors if necessary
• Cleaning and adjusting drum brakes and parking brakes
• Brake fluid flush and removal of air from the brake lines
• Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) diagnostics and repair
Brake Fluid Exchange
Brake fluid becomes contaminated and can shorten the life of your vehicle’s braking system components. Our brake fluid exchange package helps maintain the integrity of your brake system components with the introduction of new, quality brake fluid.
• Extends life of brake system components including calipers, hoses and wheel cylinders
• Replacement of existing fluid with new, quality brake fluid specified for your vehicle
• Reduces risk of costly repairs down the road
Average Cost for Brakes/Rotors $225-290* Call for Details
Average Brake Pad Replacement $120-160* Call for Details