Make Sure Your Tire Perform Properly
At some point all vehicles on the road will need a tire alignment whether it’s a front-end alignment or a 4-wheel alignment. An alignment is the adjustment of your vehicle’s steering / suspension components (the system that connects a vehicle to its wheels). It is not an adjustment of the tires or wheels themselves, but adjustments to the inner and outer tie rods, correcting the angles of the tires which then affects how they make contact with the road.
Some of the benefits of front-end alignments or 4-wheel alignments
- Help your tires perform properly and help them last longer by eliminating uneven tire wear.
- Improve your car handling and keep your vehicle from pulling in one direction or vibrating strangely on the road.
- Steering wheel will be centered where it was when built at the factory.
- Eliminate or reduce steering wheel vibration.
HAWKEYE ELITE® ALIGNMENT MACHINE
HawkEye Elite® is the most powerful wheel alignment equipment on the market today, using four precision cameras to measure the position and orientation of targets mounted to each wheel using Hunter’s patented QuickGrip® adaptors.
QuickGrip adaptors feature spring-loaded arms that grip the tire, eliminating metal-to-metal contact and subsequent rim damage. The Hawkeye Elite® wheel alignment system can show alignment results in just 70 seconds.
How Do You Know if You Need an Alignment?
There are a couple ways to tell if your car needs a tire alignment. If you’ve noticed one or more of these indicators, bring your vehicle in and we will check it out for you.
- Uneven tread wear
- Vehicle pulling to the left or right
- Your steering wheel is off center when driving straight
- Steering wheel vibration
When our technician checks your tire alignment, we validate 3 things: