Motor oil is the lifeblood of every vehicle’s engine. Motor oil exists to lubricate the engine and keep it cool. Changing your oil removes dirt and other particles that cause parts in your vehicle to wear. Without regular oil changes, your vehicle is susceptible to possible debilitating engine trouble, inefficient fuel economy, and compromised safety.
Call on the experts at A-Z Auto Repair when your vehicle is due for its next oil change. All oil changes include a FREE 30-point inspection of your vehicle. We check fluid levels, battery, brakes, steering and suspension, tire tread depth and pressure, and much more.
Choosing the right oil for your vehicle (your A-Z Auto Service expert technician will help):
● Always change your oil according to the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations
● Choose the best motor oil based on your vehicle type, age, and expected driving conditions
● Consider all options, including full synthetic or synthetic blend motor oil for gas savings and longer vehicle life
Today’s full synthetic and synthetic-mineral blends are excellent for tough driving conditions such as stop-and-go driving, long distance trips, and towing. For engine fills and top-offs, they are considered equivalent or superior to conventional oil. Many manufacturers now specify synthetic oil for newer car and truck models. Always consult your owner’s manual for oil specifications and maintenance recommendations. If you are unsure or have questions, speak to your A-Z Auto Repair service technician about the best type and weight of oil for your specific vehicle and driving conditions.
Full-Service Oil Change at A-Z Auto Repair includes:
● Quality synthetic blend or full synthetic oil
● New, premium oil filter – standard, high-mileage or long life
● Lubrication of chassis components according to your vehicle manufacturer’s specs
Plus, we’ll perform a free maintenance check of the following:
● Transmission fluid
● Wiper blades
● Power steering fluid
● Headlights and taillights
● Windshield washer fluid
● Battery test
● Tire pressure
● Air filter
● Serpentine belt
For Expert Advice on Oil Changes and More, Call A-Z Auto Repair in Winchester, VA. At A-Z Auto Repair, our service team knows the ins and outs of each and every vehicle we service. Request an appointment today.